Become a Ministry Association Member to Access Courses
To enroll in any TECU Degree Track, Individual Course or CEU, you first need to become a Member of our parent Ministry Association. Trinity Evangelical Christian University is a private seminary established to educate members of The United New Testament Church, International Ministry Association. Our enrollment process includes membership for qualified candidates.
Enroll and Complete Your Courses Online
Once you are a Ministry Association Member, you can enroll in as many courses as you like, and complete them at your own pace 100% online.
Receive Your Certificate or Diploma Upon Completion
Your Certificate of Completion, in some cases will be delivered to you instantly online upon completion of your course.
High quality display diploma packages presented from TECU Headquarters, are made available to all graduates of Oxford Method™ degree programs and most PMC™ courses.
Take Control of Your Spiritual Education
Complete accellerated degree and professional ministry certification programs at your own pace in a grace-filled atmosphere.
Spiritual Development is our only goal.
At TECU, you will enjoy the freedom and power of many exciting distinctives we have pioneered in the field of Seminary Education.
1) Graceful Learning. First, you will notice that you are studying under a blanket covering of Grace. Peaceful classroom environments, Agape fellowship peer interactions and low-stress educational methodologies are all key to our extraordinarily successful Graceful Learning directive.
2) Spirit-Rich Environment. You are enrolled in a school of spiritual learning, and we depend on the flow and leadership of the Holy Spirit. You take as much or as little time as you need with each assignment, subjecting yourself to the leadership and counsel of the Holy Spirit. Your educational time at TECU should be a rich soaking in the presence of the Holy Spirit, as He leads you through each day of study.
3) Respectful Structure. Our Self-Guided Oxford Method learning method is second to none in respecting your time, commitments and need for flexibility. The scheduling of that time can be as vastly different and varied as you are! We have no intention of taking away from the life God has given you, or the responsibilities that come along with it. Our goal is to enrich your life with spiritual maturity and understanding through the individual guidance of the Holy Spirit.
4) Ecclesiastic Help. The Holy Spirit is always sufficient, however sometimes we just need to hear from our peers or someone who has walked this way. At TECU, both students and Faculty stand ready to help. Each student is assigned and academic adviser that will maintain contact, check in from time to time and offer advice when needed. The TECU and UNTCI blog sites are also available as a sounding board and means of support where the student can test what they are learning.
You Will Experience Biblical Lamad Learning
Welcome to TECU! Please review the following information to learn more about the online campus, and how you can make the most of your seminary education
- The Basics… Start Here
- TECU Espouses a Non-Traditional Education Model
- TECU is Different!
- The Five Biblical Methods of Learning
- The History of Seminary Education and Theological Accreditation
- The Trinity Crest
- What Makes a Successful Online Student?
- Our Accreditation Statement
- Religious Degrees, Practice & The Law
- Required Universal Prerequisites