Christian Counseling Insurance

If you are starting a Christian Counseling Ministry or currently a student in a Ministry Counseling program we have an Insurance Service available from a 3rd Party partner called HPSO if you decide you need one.  When you register, mention that you were referred by TECU.

Click Here to Begin.

Legal Note:  There is a difference from a state licensed counselor and a Christian Counselor.  If you are a student under a Counseling program from TECU please consult with Faculty if you are required or not to register for this service.